Holstein House will be opening again very soon! Governor Justice has set May 21, 2020 as the date hotel/motel/Airbnb and bed and breakfasts can open for reservations again! There are some guidelines.
Guest will be asked to review the safety guidelines. Reservation requests also serve as an acknowledgement that guests do NOT have symptoms of illness and reservations can be cancelled if they arrive or become ill anytime during their stay. Refunds will not be granted.
Guest Safety & Check-in Questions
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
Guests are requested to wear face covering in common areas. Guests who become ill while staying at Holstein House are expected to immediately report symptoms to us and seek medical care. If necessary, guest belongings will be gathered up, enclosed in plastic bags, and stored. Additional deep cleaning and storage fees may be imposed.